We invite you to follow the South Central Tennessee Wine & Spirits Trail. You are certain to find a Tennessee wine or whiskey to suit every taste. Throughout the year our wineries have special music and events scheduled.
Follow the Wine & Spirits Trail by downloading our latest rack card:
At our WINERIES - Taste the fruit of our vineyards. From Tennessee's fertile, rolling hills, winemakers have mastered the ancient art of growing grapes. The result is wine-making at its best. Don't be surprised by the variety and quality of Tennessee's wines, from sparkling champagnes to deep red merlots. For champagnes & white wines, tour and taste at Bean's Creek Winery in Mancheter, TN. For a variety of red and white visit our new Lynchburg Winery on the square in Lynchburg. If red is your weakness, head to Picker's Creek Winery in Lewisburg. Stop by Grinder's Switch Winery in Centerville for the relaxed country atmosphere. At Natchez Trace Winery in Hampshire, where you'll find dry, sweet, red and white wines. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon of wine tasting in the beautiful mountaintop setting of Amber Falls Winery and Keg Springs Winery both in the hills of Hampshire, TN where you'll find traditional reds abd whites as well as sweet fruit wines. If looking for sweet or even homemade honey visit Lexington Vineyard in Lynnville, TN.
Enjoy our DISTILLERIES - Tennessee's distilleries are as much a part of our rich history as natural beauty, great music and can-do attitude, with distilleries dating back to the 1800s. Since then, new distilleries have been popping up all over the state. Tennessee is internationally famous for sippin' whiskeys from Jack Daniel and George Dickel. Did you know we have a well-known rum distillery as well? Take a tour of Prichard's Distillery in Kelso, where fine whiskey and flavored rums are made. New to Lynnville, TennSouth Distillery try their hand-made small batches with unique flavors.
The following South Central TN wineries & distilleries are listed east to west in the order they appear on the Wine & Spirits Trail.
- Beans Creek Winery – 426 Ragsdale Rd., Manchester. At I-24 (Exit 111) & Hwy. 55. Open Mon.-Thurs., 10am-6pm; Fri.-Sat., 10am-7pm; Sun., 1pm-5 pm. Free tastings, music and gift shop. Visit website for events. (931) 723-2294. www.beanscreekwinery.com.
- George Dickel Distillery – 1950 Cascade Hollow Rd., Tullahoma. Free Tours: Tues.-Sat., 9am-4pm. Except holidays. Last tour starts at 3:30 PM. Visitor Center & gift shop. (931) 857-4110. www.dickel.com.
- Lynchburg Winery– 34 Hill Street., Lynchburg. $5 Tasting and receive souvenir wine glass, Large Gift Shop open Mon - Sat., 10 am - 5:30 pm; Sun., 1- 5 pm. www.lynchburgwinery.com
- Jack Daniels Distillery – 182 Lynchburg Hwy., Lynchburg. Oldest registered distillery in U.S. Tours: 9am-4:30pm, except holidays. (931) 759-4221. www.jackdaniels.com.
- Prichard’s Distillery – 11 Kelso-Smithland Rd., Kelso. Producers of fine rum. Free tours: Mon.-Fri., 9am-4pm; Sat., 9am-3pm. (931) 433-5454. www.prichardsdistillery.com.
- Pickers Creek Winery – 1986 New Columbia Hwy., Lewisburg. Opening in 2013, Wine, art & music. (615) 969-1013. www.pickerscreek.wordpress.com.
- Lexington Vineyard – 2000 Dog Hollow Rd., Lynnville. Free tasting, open Tues.-Fri., 4-8pm; Sat. & Sun., noon-8pm. (931) 527-4011. www.lexingtonvineyard.com.
- Tenn South Distillery– 1800 Abernathy Rd, Lynnville. Free Tour and Tasting on Monday - Fri. from 10 am - 5 pm; Sat 10 am - 3 pm. Tastings anytime and sale of spirits are always available. Great gift shop. (931) 527-0027 www.tennsouthdistillery.com
- Natchez Hills Vineyard – 109 Overhead Bridge Rd., Hampshire. Not producing wine yet but tours of the beautiful vineyard are available by appt. Cost is $15 per person or $25 per couple. Large indoor event center to enjoy primarily acoustic concerts from top artists in various music genres. (931) 285-2500. Visit website for a complete listing. www.natchezhills.com.
- Keg Spring Winery – 361 Keg Springs Rd., Hampshire. Free tastings, gift shop, outdoor covered deck. Open Wed-Sun., noon-6pm. (931) 285-0589. www.kegsprings.com.
- Amber Falls Winery & Cellars – 794 Ridgetop Rd., Hampshire. Vineyards, free tastings, gift shop, covered outdoor sitting area, guest cottages, grills, games, music and special events. (931) 285-0088. www.amberfallswinery.com.
- Grinder’s Switch Winery – 2119 Hwy. 50 W. Loop, Centerville. Free tastings, gift shop, cheese & bread available for purchase. Outdoor covered sitting area. Open Sun.-Thurs., noon-5pm; Fri. & Sat., 10am-6pm. Visit website for listing of music events. www.gswinery.com.
Southern Pride Distillery - 108 Smith Mill Road, Fayetteville. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm and 8 am to 2 pm on Saturdays. Free tours. Phone: (931) 433-9137